Eye of Horus Earrings
The Eye of Horus was a concept and symbol in ancient Egyptian religion that represented well-being, healing, and protection. Entirely hand-sculpted, this design offers two styles to choose from. Incredibly lightweight and secure on the ear for a carefree experience.
- Polymer clay, resin, acrylic paint
- 100% stainless steel 18K gold plated latch-hooks
- Brass charms
- Swarovski crystals
- Cascading Tears: .27 oz | 3.5"
- Eye Dangles: .17 oz | 2.25"
Always travel with your clay jewelry in its jewelry box. Do not allow forceful pressure or bending of the clay
Keep metals away from water and moisture
Always remove jewelry before sleeping, swimming or bathing
All items are final sale. Please see our returns page for more info.
All clay items that are made-to-order: This means that everything is made by hand and assembled once your order is placed! Because of this, please allow up to 5 business days (Monday - Friday) for handmade production, before items are shipped off with tracking.
***Please note: Any orders placed after 12 pm Friday, will not be produced/shipped until the following next business day(s). For example, an order placed on a Saturday will not begin being produced until Monday. It takes between 1-3 days to make your order by hand, depending on production schedule. Once this is made and completed, then your item will be shipped based on your preferred method of shipping.***
You will be provided with a tracking number in an email once your order is on its way. There are five shipping options to choose from:
- FREE Standard USPS shipping (5 day) (THIS IS NOT INSURED AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR REPLACING LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES AFTER DELIVERY CONFIRMATION)
- We recommend selecting the ROUTE+ shipping insurance at checkout to ensure hassle free replacements if your package is lost, stolen or damaged in transit!
- If you want to know estimated transit times please check out our zoning map
- UPS Ground (3 Day)
- USPS Priority Shipping (2 Day)
- UPS Next Day Air (1 Day)
- USPS Priority Mail Express (1 Day)
You can track your UPS or USPS tracking # here.