The Because BEWBS Pillow (Last Chance!)
Featured on TeenVogue, BuzzFeed, Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, Architectural Digest, DailyMail:Femail, and more!
Our fuzzy rug pile is tufted on both the front and the back, for 360 degrees of cozy feels. There is a tiny zipper closure underneath for easy pillow insert removal.
Pillows arrive in a vacuum-sealed bag to keep the fibers tightly woven and clean upon arrival. Make sure to fluff it up by pressing the pillow in all four directions to allow the air to fill up inside! It will get gradually get fluffier as the day goes on!
Size: 12" by 18"
Pile: 100% Super Soft Acrylic Fiber
Filler: 100% Polyester
Care: Spot clean only. Use mild soap and water, and tickle fibers with fingers. Do not scrub or pull on fibers.
* Hello friends, due to tough times, we have decided to liquidate this offering from our shop to generate revenue and make the necessary pivots to keep the business going. We are offering our pillows at 50% off until they sell out. We will still donate 3% to NBCF at the end of this year from every purchase. Thank you so much for your support, we will get through this together!
Before desiging jewelry, my first love was textile and fiber art. I hand tufted a fuzzy rug pillow wiht a boob outline on it after buying a shirt with a similar design. This ended up being one of my most well known textile creations, but after some time, jewelry design took over and I discontinued all textile offerings.
Fast forward to January of 2020, a series of events changed my mind about discontinuing the pillow. This relaunch was inspired by my mothers' recent battle with breast cancer. Thankfully, she's one tough cookie and has beat this devastating disease that has touched so many of our lives in some way. This revival is symbolic and in celebration of my mother's recovery.
3% of sales will be donated to The National Breast Cancer Foundation in Frisco, Texas!
All items are final sale. Please see our returns page for more info.
All clay items that are made-to-order: This means that everything is made by hand and assembled once your order is placed! Because of this, please allow up to 5 business days (Monday - Friday) for handmade production, before items are shipped off with tracking.
***Please note: Any orders placed after 12 pm Friday, will not be produced/shipped until the following next business day(s). For example, an order placed on a Saturday will not begin being produced until Monday. It takes between 1-3 days to make your order by hand, depending on production schedule. Once this is made and completed, then your item will be shipped based on your preferred method of shipping.***
You will be provided with a tracking number in an email once your order is on its way. There are five shipping options to choose from:
- FREE Standard USPS shipping (5 day) (THIS IS NOT INSURED AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR REPLACING LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES AFTER DELIVERY CONFIRMATION)
- We recommend selecting the ROUTE+ shipping insurance at checkout to ensure hassle free replacements if your package is lost, stolen or damaged in transit!
- If you want to know estimated transit times please check out our zoning map
- UPS Ground (3 Day)
- USPS Priority Shipping (2 Day)
- UPS Next Day Air (1 Day)
- USPS Priority Mail Express (1 Day)
You can track your UPS or USPS tracking # here.