Les Papillons Dangles
These earrings are the first release of our new bridal vault!
Butterflies are symbolic of rebirth and transformation. A butterfly is called un papillon in French. The word papillon describes someone who is energetic, brilliant, and adventurous. Finished with a fresh water Pearl at the bottom to complete the look. Pearls are symbolic of wisdom gained through experiences. They offer protection and attract wealth and good luck!
This timeless and elegant design is a perfect companion for your celebrations and can be worn for any occasion even outside of bridal. Lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear is always our number one priority when designing each piece.
This design can be customized to match bridal party color upon request.
- Polymer clay
- 100% stainless steel 18K gold plated latch-hooks
- Ethically-Sourced Freshwater Pearls
- .18 oz | 4"
Always travel with your clay jewelry in its jewelry box. Do not allow forceful pressure or bending of the clay
Keep metals away from water and moisture
Always remove jewelry before sleeping, swimming or bathing
All clay items that are made-to-order: This means that everything is made by hand and assembled once your order is placed! Because of this, please allow up to 5 business days (Monday - Friday) for handmade production, before items are shipped off with tracking.
***Please note: Any orders placed after 12 pm Friday, will not be produced/shipped until the following next business day(s). For example, an order placed on a Saturday will not begin being produced until Monday. It takes between 1-3 days to make your order by hand, depending on production schedule. Once this is made and completed, then your item will be shipped based on your preferred method of shipping.***
You will be provided with a tracking number in an email once your order is on its way. There are five shipping options to choose from:
- FREE Standard USPS shipping (5 day) (THIS IS NOT INSURED AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR REPLACING LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES AFTER DELIVERY CONFIRMATION)
- We recommend selecting the ROUTE+ shipping insurance at checkout to ensure hassle free replacements if your package is lost, stolen or damaged in transit!
- If you want to know estimated transit times please check out our zoning map
- UPS Ground (3 Day)
- USPS Priority Shipping (2 Day)
- UPS Next Day Air (1 Day)
- USPS Priority Mail Express (1 Day)
You can track your UPS or USPS tracking # here.