The Baba Yagas
Designed for the wild woman in all of us, the Baba Yagas are handcrafted to represent a powerful feminine spirit and mystery.
- Stainless steel stud post
- Hypoallergenic hooks (18K gold/ plated stainless surgical steel)
- Brass charms/components
Weight: .3 oz
In Slavic myths, Baba Yaga is a wild woman/dark lady of magic, and in Russian folklore, a scary witch! Baba Yaga is interesting because, although she is described as a terrifying old witch, she is still wise and powerful; wild, cruel but sometimes also kind.
Baba Yaga links the wise women of early myths and the witches of folk tales, which creates a really powerful blend of feminine energy and mystery. Her home is a hut deep in a birch forest, in a place that is difficult to find, unless a magic thread, feather, or doll shows the way. It stands on large chicken legs and can move about, fleeing in the dead of night through the dark forest!
My understanding is that it is unclear whether Baba Yaga was good or evil, but the interpretation of her story now lies in the hands of those who wear this piece and continue to tell her story!
Always travel with your clay jewelry in its jewelry box. Do not allow forceful pressure or bending of the clay
Keep metals away from water and moisture
Always remove jewelry before sleeping, swimming or bathing
All clay items that are made-to-order: This means that everything is made by hand and assembled once your order is placed! Because of this, please allow up to 5 business days (Monday - Friday) for handmade production, before items are shipped off with tracking.
***Please note: Any orders placed after 12 pm Friday, will not be produced/shipped until the following next business day(s). For example, an order placed on a Saturday will not begin being produced until Monday. It takes between 1-3 days to make your order by hand, depending on production schedule. Once this is made and completed, then your item will be shipped based on your preferred method of shipping.***
You will be provided with a tracking number in an email once your order is on its way. There are five shipping options to choose from:
- FREE Standard USPS shipping (5 day) (THIS IS NOT INSURED AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR REPLACING LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES AFTER DELIVERY CONFIRMATION)
- We recommend selecting the ROUTE+ shipping insurance at checkout to ensure hassle free replacements if your package is lost, stolen or damaged in transit!
- If you want to know estimated transit times please check out our zoning map
- UPS Ground (3 Day)
- USPS Priority Shipping (2 Day)
- UPS Next Day Air (1 Day)
- USPS Priority Mail Express (1 Day)
You can track your UPS or USPS tracking # here.